This mini workshop is an introduction to the yogic lifestyle: a beautifully infused 2 hr power yoga class followed by 1/2hr-guided meditation. This class will challenge and encourage students of all levels. With an emphasis on alignment and instructions on becoming in-tune with your body’s needs, this class gives the student practical and useful tools for a life of yoga. With a guided meditation filled with visualizations and relaxations techniques the student will walk away feeling peaceful, vibrant and healthy.
What you will learn:
- Work with an internationally known and highly respected LA based instructor
- Strengthen and detoxify your body
- Deepen your knowledge of alignment in more advanced postures
- Trick to enhance your personal yoga practice
About Tamal Dodge, ERYT
Tamal Dodge is one of the youngest and most respected yoga instructors in the world. He was born and raised in his family’s yoga ashram in Hawaii and has been teaching and practicing yoga since childhood. Tamal co-founded The Yoga Collective in Santa Monica CA (one of the largest yoga centers in Los Angeles) and has been featured in New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Reuters, CSNBC, Self Magazine, Yogi Times, Better Homes and Gardens, Martha Stewart Living radio, Fit TV, LA Yoga Magazine and numerous other publications nationally and internationally. Tamal has a best selling yoga DVD entitled “Hatha and Flow Yoga for Beginners” which is currently sold worldwide. He also tours the country teaching workshops, seminars, conferences and yoga teacher training’s to the masses. Tamal’s goal is to help people be “in the world but not of the world” to become truly peaceful and happy.
For learn more about Tamal, you can visit Tamal’s website.
Date & Time
Saturday, May 19
12:00pm – 2:30pm
Sign up Now!
CEUs & Yoga Certification Info
- 2.5 CEU Hours toward 500 YA or CEUs
- $15 Additional CEU certificate due at time of registration
- Participation in full workshop required to receive 500YA credit.
- This certification counts as elective hours towards 500Hr registry in the Wilmington Yoga Center program
10 days prior to the workshop cancellation is permitted for account credit only minus a $25 administrative fee. 10 days and closer to the start date of the workshop the total tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.