Kunga Yoga Teacher Training & Lifestyle Program
Kunga Yoga Teacher Training Programs provide foundational teacher training and a yogic lifestyle immersion for students wishing to become teachers, or those simply wishing to deepen their own practice and learn healthy lifestyle habits. You will learn the theory and practical application of yoga on and off the mat as a practice of service. We are committed to offering yoga in a way that is accessible to all levels, non-dogmatic, non-intimidating, thorough, and fun!
Kunga Yoga Teacher Training offers many benefits, including:
- A leading reputation as one of the largest schools for yoga in the Southeast.
- Expert Faculty with decades of experience
- Experiential curriculum and teaching methodology focused on accessing inner wisdom
- Yoga inspired lifestyle immersion within a holistic health centered commons
- Support for graduates including assisting opportunities, discounted advanced studies tuition, and internship/mentor programs.
Our approach to yoga is that by making conscious individual choices that serve the body & mind, we are also serving our relationships, the planet, and all of its inhabitants. Building from this source of inner awakening, our training offers you the fundamentals of solid yoga teaching skills, including posture instruction and sequencing, posture assisting, pranayama & meditation, and basic elements of yoga philosophy and practice. You will emerge from our Yoga Alliance approved training inspired in your personal practice and ready to teach in any environment you choose.