North Carolina’s Premier Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training Program for 200hr + 300hr Certification
Kunga Yoga Teacher Training offers many benefits, including:
• A leading reputation as one of the largest schools for yoga in the Southeast.
• Expert Faculty with decades of experience
• Experiential curriculum and teaching methodology focused on accessing inner wisdom
• Yoga inspired lifestyle immersion within a holistic health centered commons
• Support for graduates including assisting opportunities, discounted advanced studies tuition, and internship/mentor programs.
Our approach to yoga is that by making conscious individual choices that serve the body & mind, we are also serving our relationships, the planet, and all of its inhabitants. Building from this source of inner awakening, our training offers you the fundamentals of solid yoga teaching skills, including posture instruction and sequencing, posture assisting, pranayama & meditation, and basic elements of yoga philosophy and practice. You will emerge from our Yoga Alliance approved training inspired in your personal practice and ready to teach in any environment you choose.