Find your flow!
Celebrate Summer with Yoga in the Park!
June Slow Flow @ Long Leaf Park!
Monday – Friday, 3:00-4:00pm
Please visit our class schedule in the event of inclement weather to view most current days and times! Starts June 15, 2020!
Info for Students:
- Preregister online! Park classes are included in unlimited memberships
- Park at Picnic Shelter #6, and meet us in the parking lot 15 minutes before your class starts. Look for your yoga teacher in a “Wilmington Yoga Center” tee-shirt.
- Due to social distancing requirements, class size is limited to 24 students
Park Yoga FAQ’s:
- I’ve never done yoga and can’t touch my toes, can I still come? YES! This class is for ALL levels, ages, shapes, and sizes. This is an accessible class for all.
- What do I wear? Anything you feel comfortable in. We recommend any outdoorwear: shorts, tee-shirts, tanks, bathing suits, etc. You will not need shoes.
- What do I bring?
- A yoga mat.
- A bottle of water.
- Sunglasses (as we will be facing the sun).
- What can I expect? Our Park Yoga classes are slow flow vinyasa practices that include stretching, deep breathing, and relaxation techniques! All levels of physical ability are welcome.
- Is this included in my yoga membership or class series at WYC? YES! Our park classes are included in your membership.
We hope to see you at the park this summer!
Park Yoga Class Details
- PREREGISTRATION ONLY – Memberships + Class Series can be used. Otherwise $16 to drop-in.
- Open to ALL levels.